Thursday, February 2, 2012

Creating a Sense of Community

One thing that I didn’t make clear and should have: I would love to hear from others with a passion for single malt whisky. Tell me what you like (or don’t). Do you have a favorite bottle? Let me know what it is and, more importantly, why you like it so much. Help me learn about whisky by telling me what you like and give me ideas for directions for my explorations.

If you live in the Indianapolis area, let me know if you have a particular store that you think has a very good selection (or good prices) or a good proprietor with an understanding of customer’s palates.

If you know of a good book that will help me learn more about single malt, send me a link.

And if you disagree with something that I said or if I made a mistake that should be corrected, by all means let me know!

It's hard to create a sense of community on a blog … but I’d like to try.

Update February 12, 2012 (formatting corrections)

No comments:

Post a Comment